Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 86
- Creative Jobs 7
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 5
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 7
- Factory Jobs 1
- Field Jobs 9
- Forklift Jobs 2
- General Strategy Consultant Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Marketing Jobs 11
- Office and Administrative Jobs 1
- Planning Jobs 4
- R&D Jobs 1
- Retail Jobs 75
- Retail Cosmetics Jobs 20
- Sales Jobs 2
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 2
Choose a Location
- Bakersfield Jobs 1
- Berkeley Jobs 1
- Brea Jobs 2
- Cabazon Jobs 3
- Carlsbad Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chandler Jobs 5
- Christiana Jobs 1
- Denver Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 7
- Las Vegas Jobs 2
- Lone Tree Jobs 2
- Los Angeles Jobs 2
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Miami Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 2
- Orland Park Jobs 1
- Palm Desert Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pennsylvania Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 3
- San Mateo Jobs 1
- South Dakota Park Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 1
QC Inspector I, II, IIILocation: Groveport Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/14/2019
This position is part of Quality External Operations Group. Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the Quality Inspector ensures compliance with cGMP and company policies, procedures and specifications.
This position is responsible for performing inspection and batch record review of Shiseido cosmetic and OTC products produced at contract manufacturers, and quality system functions in accordance with cGMP and any related company SOP’s and FDA regulations. The Quality Inspector position responsible for the inspection and documentation of all finished and semi-finished parts that are made at contract manufacturers and other business partners as assigned.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support department and organizational goals and objectives.
- Perform required inspections and releases through contract manufacturer visits, pre-delivery samples (PDS), or receipt of incoming shipments.
- Use statistical sampling tools such as ISO 2859, ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, or per company's SOP.
- Perform QC/QA inspections in a timely manner.
- Help in the inspection workload and cover during vacation needs of other Quality Inspectors
- Conduct training to others (both internal and external) to ensure test procedures and work instructions are understood and followed correctly.
- Wear proper PPE.
- Work in a safe manner and look out for your co-workers.
- Attend all monthly and quarterly performance meetings.
- Over-time and/or weekend work are possible.
- Some travel required as follow:
Local: 0- 10%
Domestic or concurrent territory: 0 - 25%
International: Not applicable
- All other duties as required and assigned.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Horizontal: Product Line Lead, Quality Auditor, Quality Technician
- Vertical: Quality Specialist, Quality Supervisor, Planner, Buyer
- Collaborate with Quality Specialist in the collection of data, samples, product audits, and product non-conformance resolution.
- Actively support Finance Department with the resolution of blocked/non-conforming materials at contract manufacturers and/or distribution center.
- Adhere to company's T&E policy.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 1-year experience in Quality control environment preferably in cosmetics or FMCG with exposure to cGMP regulations.
- Completed two-year Associates degree in science or technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge in basic math and statistics.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and CAD drawings.
- Hands-on experience with basic measuring equipment.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Able to lift, stand or walk constantly all shift as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle large volumes of work and change priorities as needed.
- Works independently, requiring minimum supervisory direction.
- Takes initiative and self-motivated.
- ASQ - Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) is highly desired.
- SAP knowledge is desired.