Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Financial AnalystLocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/30/2021
The Financial Analyst will play a key role in preparing budgets and forecasts, as well as developing and refining financial models to support business partners. This role will also be responsible for delivering insightful analysis that drives process improvements and influence decision making.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creating the Budget, LE, 3yr plan, and capital plan for the ADC, focusing on transparency, accuracy and driving improvement.
- Reporting on ADC financial results on time & accurately, explain actual results vs plan and PY.
- Create presentations on ADC financial results.
- Ad hoc analysis as requested by management and teams.
- Coordinates financial planning process, which requires extensive interaction with specific departments.
- Prepares journal entries, reviews, and validates monthly P&Ls during close.
- Documents business process and control activities. Tests control activities to ensure appropriate governance and effective financial controls.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Inventory Control
- Preparation & reporting
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in related financial position(s) with exposure to retail finance preferred
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Strong analytical and modeling skills - must be able to, not only review, but interpret detailed data to draw business conclusions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Strong MS Office/Excel skills required
- Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive communication style with both internal and external business partners that is conducive to achieving company objectives and is in line with company's core values.
- Ability to effectively communicate; must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills.