Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
2nd shift Shipping Equipment OperatorLocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/31/2022
This position will operate power equipment such as reach trucks, turret trucks, and double/pallet riders for the shipping, staging, and receiving areas. May also operate manual pallet jacks. Responsibility for transporting product, unloading/loading trailers, and accurate inventory management, with use of computers or Radio Frequency “RF” guns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Meets daily performance and accuracy goals.
- Uses RF technology and appropriate inventory management practices.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience driving power equipment
- Work experience in a distribution center preferred
- Analytical and counting skills
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- Experience operating RF scanners
- Willingness to move about and work in alternate departments to support the business
- Flexibility to work overtime is required
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- For the purposes of safety and fall protection, associates must have the ability to wear a body harness and other fall protection PPE and meet the required weight classifications for fall protection. Weight classifications will be an ongoing requirement; regular weigh-ins are mandatory for safety purposes.