Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
2nd shift Forklift Operator - $20/hourLocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/18/2023
This position will operate power equipment such as stock pickers, reach trucks, and turret trucks for the replenishment and case pick areas. May also operate pallet riders and manual pallet jacks. Responsibility for accurate inventory management, with use of computers or Radio Frequency “RF” guns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Meets daily performance and accuracy goals.
- Uses RF technology and appropriate inventory management practices.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Rotates throwing cases onto the bypass conveyor.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- Previous experience driving power equipment
- Work experience in a distribution center preferred
- Analytical and counting skills
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- Computer knowledge and experience operating RF scanners
- Willingness to move about and work in alternate departments to support the business
- Flexibility to work overtime is required
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 pounds, regularly throughout the day.
- For the purposes of safety and fall protection, associates must have the ability to wear a body harness and other fall protection PPE and meet the required weight classifications for fall protection. Weight classifications will be an ongoing requirement; regular weigh-ins are mandatory for safety purposes.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law