Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
1st Shift Inventory Control/Equipment OperatorLocation: Groveport, Ohio Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/09/2022
Responsible for execution of cycle counts and inventory transactions within WMS.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely drives forklifts, such as reach trucks, cherry pickers, and turret trucks.
- Operates RF units and performs accurate counts.
- Maintains inventory integrity across all systems and locations.
- Reviews daily inventory balances for discrepancies.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Ability to handle and perform multiple projects at one time.
- Works flexible schedule and hours to meet deadlines when necessary.
- 2-3 years of related experience preferably in a distribution/warehouse environment and/or inventory control capacity.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), leadership, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical with strong aptitude for data compilation and analysis.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in work output.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible, comfort working cross-functionally (internally, externally, corporate).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Warehouse Management System.
Job ID: 9687 Category: Distribution