Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Temp Beauty Advisor- bare +BEAUTY (@Tanger Outlets)Location: Glendale, Arizona Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/27/2021
Title: Seasonal Sales Associate Beauty Ambassador Glendale, AZ (Westgate Outlet) bare+BEAUTY
THE POWER OF GOOD
We believe the little choices we make have the power to create a big difference - for ourselves, our communities and the world around us. As creators of clean, natural mineral makeup, we're here to help you take care of what matters - yourself, your loved ones, your community and the world around you - and, of course, your skin, your beauty and your sense of well-being. We also want to share a bigger sense of purpose that goes beyond makeup. We believe that the world is full of opportunity and free of limitations and we aim to achieve this through our pillars of CLEAN, COMMUNITY and CARING. We value a clear, fuss-free and direct approach to communication. We're grounded in the real lives of our customers.
BEAUTY AMBASSADOR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY products and THE POWER OF GOOD while working within a customer-focused business; One that unlocks the power of relationships and creates a greater sense of belonging. Engages in an authentic, warm and inspirational customer experience.
Focused on achieving individual sales goals to support the store in achieving target daily. Commits to learning and embracing artistry skills through our lens of natural beauty redefined focus. Maintains awareness and compliance in operational procedures and company policies.
Customer Focus & Education
Consistently creates a welcoming environment for our customer, through our Connect, Customize and Commit service model, which focuses on personally connecting with them, customizing their beauty routines and committing to a genuine and ongoing relationship.
- Achieves personal sales goals through impeccable customer service. Utilizes company
provided tools to track progress. Communicates learning needs to store management.
- Demonstrates urgency to achieve hourly goals with increased awareness of contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale, conversion and key category goals.
- Champions our customer loyalty program, Friends & Benefits (FAB), through a vigorous
sampling and clientele initiative. Participates in building brand awareness through events and new product launches.
- Responsible for awareness and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Contributes to an environment where employees are treated respectfully.
Operations & Visuals
- Maintains accurate product lifecycle through processes that include, but not limited to, cycle counts, shipment processing and placement.
- Supports effective inventory management through accurate POS transactions.
- Upholds consistent standards of cleanliness and organization on sales floor and in backroom.
- Communicates maintenance concerns to store management.
- Participates in the implementation of visual floor sets. Assists in merchandising & marketing maintenance.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned by corporate partners and/or store management.
Embodies the spirit of bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY, as applicable, with a dedication to empowering our customers to look good, feel good and do good for others. Embraces the belief that the little choices we make can create a big difference - from looking after our local communities to the wider well-being of the planet. Has a deep-seated passion for people and a commitment to act as an advocate for bareMinerals and bare+BEAUTY in our approach to beauty.
- Ability to achieve sales results.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships.
- Maintains composure and acts ethically.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Minimum of l+ years of selling experience.
- Ideally, has experience in customer focused industry.
- Artistry experience preferred.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as a willingness to adjust to specific needs of the business.
- Adhere to company time and attendance policy.
- Uphold bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY dress code which includes wearing bareMinerals and/or bare+BEAUTY products, as applicable.
- Able to be in a fragrance-filled environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- 18 years or older.
*Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others. We reserve the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Seasonal, Merchandising, PLM, Retail, Sales, Management
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law