Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Supervisor, Warehouse - 2nd ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/13/2022
The Warehouse 2nd Shift Supervisor is responsible for everything inside and associated with the warehouse operations. The people, processes, hardware, systems, etc. Will drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, cost, quality, service, and process productivity.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on direct leadership to warehouse 2nd shift teams in achieving department strategic, tactical and operations goals.
- Define and closely monitor objectives in the areas of cost reduction, preventive maintenance, increased capacity utilization (both space and employee performance). Analyze and continuously improve the warehouse process. Obey all federal, state, and local statutes while performing all operations.
- Successfully lead team in accurate and timely inventory transactions for safe, efficient flow of materials through warehouse, into production locations and return to stock.
- Establish and monitor specific goals and objectives.
- Must demonstrate ability to evaluate potential impact of issues on all relevant areas of the operation. Consider future opportunities and trends and generate effective solutions that will work for the business.
- Be innovative. Effectively lead others through constant change to explore new ideas and suggest new concepts.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a team environment where employees meet or exceed ambitious department goals, deliver business results, and continually find improvements to processes.
- Ensure the safe, timely, efficient, and effective execution of work assignments, and maintain conformance to established quality expectations, GMP, FDA, and OSHA compliance.
- Establish solid inter-departmental working relationships with Production and MFG. Communicate and ensure compliance of all corporate policies and objectives.
- Create and foster a work culture to meet our number one objective - SAFETY. Must exhibit clear understanding and have the ability to both see and take appropriate action to prevent accidents BEFORE they happen.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Quality Assurance
- Budget as assigned by Warehouse management
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 7+ years related Supervisory experience in warehouse environment or MFG with GMP experience.
- Supervisory experience a must. Prior functional working knowledge of a warehouse working environment is preferred.
- HS Graduate
- Prior SAP knowledge is a plus
Our Principles serve as the working principles that every Shiseido employee must follow. These eight working principles – known as “TRUST 8” – are based on the idea that mutual trust is the key to succeeding in Our Mission.
- THINK BIG – Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- TAKE RISKS – Embrace risk. Practice “Trial & Error & Trial”.
- HANDS ON – Consider front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end-to-end.
- COLLABORATE – Break free from the silo mentality. Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- BE OPEN – Be transparent. Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up – even if it is bad news.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY – Be sincere and humble at all times.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE – Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- APPLAUD SUCCESS – Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law