Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Set-Up - 1st ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 06/07/2023
Apply to join Shiseido Americas, one of the top cosmetics companies in the world! For 150 years, Shiseido has celebrated the power of beauty - we are PEOPLE FIRST and strive for BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD.
Shiseido offers competitive hourly rates with additional pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, & vision health insurance
- 401k with 4% employer contributions
- 14 paid company holidays
- 23 days annual PTO for all new hires
- 4% annual holiday bonus
- 40% employee discounts for our brands
- $1,000 company gratis program
- Tuition reimbursement and much more!
We encourage our employees to grow their skillsets through learning and development courses as well as advance their careers through internal mobility opportunities. Here at the Shiseido Manufacturing Plant located in East Windsor, NJ, we work to show our employees appreciation by providing year-round opportunities to volunteer and donate to charity, enjoy annual employee appreciation celebrations, and rewards for exemplary safety practices. Learn more about joining our team below and at careers.shiseido.com.
- Responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, operation of equipment, and support of the line while it is running.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all company Safety and GMP policies.
- Responsible for reading and following all quality specifications including completing and documenting hourly conditions verifications.
- Communicate all safety, ergonomic, quality, productivity and mechanical issues to the Supervisors in a timely manner.
- Responsible for supporting assigned production line while filling including making adjustments to equipment, parameters, process as needed and performing minor repairs and modifications.
- Assist the Technical department in completing line trials to support new product launches and identify potential bottlenecks and propose solutions before full scale production begins.
- Complete all required record keeping and paperwork completely, accurately and on time.
- Accurately record Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) data.
- Actively work with the team to maintain a 6S workplace.
- Carry out other duties to be performed as required by Production Management.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Material Handler
- Line Leader
- Senior Line Leader
- Production Manager
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks carefully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with specific instructions and in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Dependability: Ability to follow through on assignments and complete in a timely and competent manner.
- Communication: Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percent.
- Computer literate.
- Positive leadership & interpersonal skills.
Our Principles serve as the working principles that every Shiseido employee must follow. These eight working principles – known as “TRUST 8” – are based on the idea that mutual trust is the key to succeeding in Our Mission.
- THINK BIG – Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- TAKE RISKS – Embrace risk. Practice “Trial & Error & Trial”.
- HANDS ON – Consider front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end-to-end.
- COLLABORATE – Break free from the silo mentality. Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- BE OPEN – Be transparent. Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up – even if it is bad news.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY – Be sincere and humble at all times.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE – Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- APPLAUD SUCCESS – Create a culture that celebrates success.