Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- East Windsor Jobs 23
- Fargo Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 34
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Orem Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 3
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- San Francisco Jobs 2
- Sevierville Jobs 1
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 2
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Senior Manager, Regional Procurement, CMLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/03/2021
- Lead the Americas Direct Procurement group for Contract Manufacturing of $140MM
- Drive costs savings through the regions, collaborating with the Brands financial organization to ensure alignment.
- Drive change through the region to meet the needs of the business
- Develop a high performing team with category expertise
- Deliver year over year cost savings that improve the gross margin of the brands.
- Improve working capital to increase free cash flow
- Prepare the organization for the future needs of the consumer, whether it is skills, tools, or systems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and develop a high performing team of 3
- Lead category segmentation and develop strategies for all products and services to allow for further classification and analysis.
- Identify categories to benchmark historical performance and forecast future price movements, communicating necessary adjustments to plan.
- Work with business partners to identifying supplier partnerships through activities such as; implementing alternative suppliers, alternative services and category innovation.
- Lead RFX efforts, negotiation of supply agreements and commercial agreements where needed.
- Manage and support new launch activity through quotations and lead time, onboarding of new suppliers, capacity analysis, quality concerns, etc.
- Work on new innovations in the category.
- Work with functions to develop global strategies and create synergies across the organizations
- Work with business partners to create and execute strategies for the category.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop processes and tools.
- Develop annual cost savings, cash improvement, lead time improvement and action plans to deliver the corporate objectives for year over year improvement.
- Develop and monitor the use of appropriate KPI’s to measure and improve the effectiveness of the key elements of the procurement organization.
- Maintain and manage systems all relevant system data
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Direct Procurement
- New Product Development
- Help the department manage approximately $140 MM USD spend across current suppliers and work with new suppliers to qualify them in our supply chain.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 4-year academic degree, MBA a plus
- Prefer procurement certificates.
- Minimum of 7-9 years’ experience operating in a procurement role, ideally in cosmetics/consumer goods industry.
- 5 years’ experience managing people
- Competent user of computerized IT systems – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages
- 3-5 years of experience working within a procurement tool (SAP, Ariba etc) environment at an advanced level
- Travel as needed to visit suppliers, resolve issues etc for new launches and ongoing business.
- Lead and Manage by influencing others
- Ability to take feedback
- Accountable and transparent
- Team oriented and collaborative
- “Can do” problem solving
- Action oriented
- Driven to Succeed through others
- Drive for results
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Customer focus including the ability to collaborate and support business goals and objectives
- Strong ability to influence
- Attention to detail while being able to see the “big picture”
- Ability to lead others through example, setting standards for performance, and creating accountability
- Dealing with ambiguity and change
- Verbal and written communication
- Thorough working knowledge of the Contract Manufacturing procurement category management.
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry, brands and products
- Understanding of payment terms, total cost of ownership, etc.
- Understanding of supplier audit requirements to assess health and quality of suppliers
- Cost modeling
- Markets driving movements in pricing
- Technology and Innovation driving category growth
- Must be able to provide documentation of being legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not in need of now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Job ID: 6513 Category: Corporate