Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Annapolis Jobs 4
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Beavercreek Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 3
- Brea Jobs 1
- Broomfield Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chicago Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Des Peres Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 4
- Dulles Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 27
- Estero Jobs 3
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 15
- North Charleston Jobs 2
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Pittsburgh Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rosemont Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 4
- Salt Lake City Jobs 1
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 2
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Sioux Falls Jobs 3
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Sunrise Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Walnut Creek Jobs 1
- Wayne Jobs 3
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Production Line Leader - 1st ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/20/2021
- Responsible for adhering to all safety, quality, GMP and departmental requirements while producing a quality finished good.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all company Safety and GMP policies.
- Responsible for ensuring correct components have been set on the production line by verifying all component labels against the bill of material.
- Responsible for providing training, instruction and monitoring of the Assemblers assigned to the line in order to ensure that safety, quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Responsible for reading and following all quality specifications including completing and documenting hourly quality surveillance checks.
- Communicate all safety, ergonomic, quality, productivity and mechanical issues to the Supervisors in a timely manner.
- Complete all required record keeping and paperwork completely, accurately and on time.
- Process transactions to enter inventory through system software.
- Responsible for meeting efficiency goals including ensuring accurate line staffing and monitoring line speeds versus standards.
- Responsible for ensuring proper line clearance and verification of proper components on the line versus the bill of material.
- Responsible for communicating any carry-overs between production orders to Checkpoint to perform the necessary transactions.
- Accurately record Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) data.
- Actively work with the team to maintain a 6S workplace.
- Carry out other duties to be performed as required by Production Management.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Material Handler
- Return to Stock
- Senior Line Leader
- Production Manager
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks carefully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with specific instructions and in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Dependability: Ability to follow through on assignments and complete in a timely and competent manner.
- Communication: Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percent.
- Computer literate.
- Positive leadership & interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In this position He/She will need to stand for prolong hours, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance. The person will be expose to temperature normal for a warehouse environment. The person will need to lift up to 50 pounds with or without any assistant.
Below is a list of Core Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Business Insights: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Drives Vision & Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful