Shiseido Americas CorporationLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 02/23/2024
This position will work within the Shiseido Americas factory responsible for overseeing and maintaining all inventory movements between the factory manufacturing execution system (Apriso) and SAP to ensure inventory accuracy across all stock-able locations. They will also be responsible for overseeing/controlling the CM Inventory Reconciliation Process and working with the Transportation team on VAT recovery.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the execution of daily production, manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping inventory process:
- Review cycle count adjustments.
- Item on-hand, location, and in transit evaluation
- Post-goods issue (PGI) and receipts
- Owner of the review of monthly production variances with Manufacturing and Assembly Teams.
- Monitor efficiency variances:
- Components and bulk consumption variances
- Monitor efficiency variances:
- Review daily comparison reports between systems and drive corrections with business, finance, and I.T teams
- Track variances at item level to report root causes and drivers
- Resolve systemic errors between interfaces in coordination with local I.T support
- Oversee and Control the CM Inventory Reconciliation Process
- Ensure monthly process is executed fully and timely
- Hold CM Planning team accountable to provide clear & complete root-cause & corrective action analysis monthly
- Work with CM Planning & Transportation to proactively correct & avoid system/process driven discrepancies
- Advise and collaborate with business teams on best practices for executing and transacting inventory movement
- Drive and resolve reconciliation in accordance with inventory and finance policies across all warehouses, production, and manufacturing locations within the Shiseido factory (EW) & CM
- Report month-end variances and largest drivers to Finance, Factory and CM management
- Assist in ramp-up and reconciliation activities as part of SAP & MES cutover activities
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or a related field
- 3-5 years of Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment (corporate Finance or Supply Chain internship experience will be considered in lieu of this experience requirement)
- Able to analyze date and derive conclusions
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence, but also able to work with cross functional teams and various levels within Shiseido.
- Resourceful, logical and creative problem solver
- Strong organizational skills, able to perform multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- High level of accuracy, able to detect inconsistencies and errors
- Action oriented, works with a sense of urgency and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Access , Outlook)
- Results and deadline oriented. Flexible with working the necessary hours to meet deadlines.
- SAP experience & knowledge is a must
- Working/functional knowledge of MRP/ERP systems may be considered
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law