Hajimari Intern, Production
Shiseido Americas CorporationLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 02/23/2024
Why Join Us?
When you join Shiseido as a 2024 Summer intern, you are joining one of the top beauty companies in the world. With a rich portfolio of global brands. Shiseido’s portfolio includes the following beauty, skincare, and fragrance brands: Shiseido, NARS, Drunk Elephant, Clé de Peau Beauté, Tory Burch Fragrance, Issey Miyake Fragrance, Narciso Rodriguez Fragrance & Hermès Fragrance.
We aim to transcend borders and boundaries and venture beyond cosmetics to actively contribute to the happiness of our customers across the globe through beauty.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven interns, like you, to be a part of our diverse and talented intern community. We offer a highly immersive and hands-on experience which will give you exposure to the full product life cycle from Marketing through Manufacturing. If you are ready to learn and want an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, then this is the program for you!
The Shiseido Summer Internship program is a paid, full time 9-week program for college rising Juniors or Seniors starting June 3rd through August 2nd. We are committed to your professional development so during your time here, you can expect to participate in meaningful projects, networking, professional development workshops, speaker series, volunteer activities, and you will also have the opportunity to connect with your global peers across the world!
The Production Operation team at Shiseido Americas handles and works on managing the production schedule and line utilization to deliver the finished good product on time meeting the safety and quality of Shiseido standard.
- The Intern will be working with the production scheduler and production managers doing time study and resources utilization in the production area. This will help improve the use of the personnel productive and unproductive operation activities.
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills, attention to detail, and highly organized
- Energetic, self-motivated, results oriented
- Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced, safety-first work environment
- Must be able to commute to designated workplace and work the required weekly schedule associated with department
- Have a passion for cosmetics, beauty industry and consistently keeping up-to-date with trends
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law