Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Compounder - 2nd ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 05/31/2022
Apply to join Shiseido Americas, one of the top cosmetics companies in the world! For 150 years, Shiseido has celebrated the power of beauty - we are PEOPLE FIRST and strive for BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD.
Shiseido offers competitive hourly rates with additional pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, & vision health insurance
- 401k with 4% employer contributions
- 14 paid company holidays
- 23 days annual PTO for all new hires
- 4% annual holiday bonus
- 40% employee discounts for our brands
- $1,000 company gratis program
- Tuition reimbursement and much more!
We encourage our employees to grow their skillsets through learning and development courses as well as advance their careers through internal mobility opportunities. Here at the Shiseido Manufacturing Plant located in East Windsor, NJ, we work to show our employees appreciation by providing year-round opportunities to volunteer and donate to charity, enjoy annual employee appreciation celebrations, and rewards for exemplary safety practices. Learn more about joining our team below and at careers.shiseido.com.
Perform necessary tasks in the pre-weigh of raw materials, manufacturing of bulk, and cleaning of equipment
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks efficiently and accurately
- Understanding of process flow charts and ability to recognize discrepancies and conflicts
- Able to efficiently manage change throughout the work day in order to complete
- Identifies any equipment issues and reports to management
- Weighs, mixes, and heats materials in accordance with procedures and instructions
- Proper material transfer to proper kettle/mixer
- Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment before or after manufacture
- Proper operation of all the equipment in all work centers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of GMP, OSHA safety regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform tasks carefully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with specific instructions and in compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Ability to follow through on assignments and complete in a timely and competent manner.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Positive leadership and interpersonal skills
Our Principles serve as the working principles that every Shiseido employee must follow. These eight working principles – known as “TRUST 8” – are based on the idea that mutual trust is the key to succeeding in Our Mission.
- THINK BIG – Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- TAKE RISKS – Embrace risk. Practice “Trial & Error & Trial”.
- HANDS ON – Consider front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end-to-end.
- COLLABORATE – Break free from the silo mentality. Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- BE OPEN – Be transparent. Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up – even if it is bad news.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY – Be sincere and humble at all times.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE – Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- APPLAUD SUCCESS – Create a culture that celebrates success.