Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Annapolis Jobs 4
- Atlanta Jobs 1
- Beavercreek Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 3
- Brea Jobs 1
- Broomfield Jobs 4
- Central Valley Jobs 1
- Chicago Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Des Peres Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 4
- Dulles Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 27
- Estero Jobs 3
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 6
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 15
- North Charleston Jobs 2
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Pittsburgh Jobs 1
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rosemont Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 4
- Salt Lake City Jobs 1
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Mateo Jobs 2
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 3
- Sioux Falls Jobs 3
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Sunrise Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 2
- Walnut Creek Jobs 1
- Wayne Jobs 3
- West Des Moines Jobs 2
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Automated Machine Operator - 3rd ShiftLocation: East Windsor, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 04/20/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
Automation Operator Requirements / Qualifications / Skills
• Talented operator to run our automated production lines which include robotics, HMI screens, conveyors, automated packaging equipment, etc.
• Production maintenance and automation experience.
• Troubleshoot and correct system material flow issues.
• Troubleshoot basic mechanical, electrical, and computer systems issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Set up and verify the functionality and safety of equipment.
• Operation of production lines and equipment, including: safety startup, clearing jams, manual operations and format changes.
• Perform troubleshooting and make necessary in process adjustments to improve run time.
• Have the ability to conduct changeovers and equipment adjustments without mechanical support.
• Understand and be able to read HMI faults and troubleshoot information.
• Basic understanding of PLC ladder logic.
• Understanding of SMED.
• Understand and integrate equipment parameters.
• Achieve required efficiency and throughput on automated lines.
• Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.
• Experience in the cosmetic industry operating equipment such as:
o Tube Filler, Liquids Filler, Lipstick Filler.
• At least 2 years of experience operating liquid or powder filling machines, specifically automated production equipment (i.e. robotics, HMI screens, automated packaging equipment).
• Be capable of running your own operation, responsibility for all reporting (parts completion reports, downtime reports, etc.).
• Diverse experience with automated production equipment in the Cosmetic industry a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Practical attitude and ability to learn new skills
• Accountability for following all quality, GMP, and SOP guidelines.
• Follows all current work instruction and adherence to Shiseido quality standards and requirement.
• Understand production quality issues and take appropriate corrective action as well as preventive measures.
• Perform quality data collection.
• Perform and maintain good housekeeping.
• Clean production equipment and work area.
• Accountable for full compliance with Shiseido safety policies and requirements.
• Knowledge to manage waste and scrap and make report for improvements.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekend and mandatory OT as needed.
• Frequently lifting to 50lbs. is required.
• Walking, standing and climbing stairs.
• High School diploma or equivalent technical training.
• Be able to read, write and speak English.
• Some technical training preferable.