Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 3
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 4
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Houston Jobs 1
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Merrimack Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 21
- Niagara Falls Jobs 2
- North Charleston Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 4
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Senior Manager, Procurement (Drunk Elephant & Raw Materials)Location: East Millstone, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/30/2021
The Senior Manager, Procurement (Drunk Elephant & Raw Materials) will lead the Americas Direct Procurement group for Drunk Elephant and Raw Materials of $110MM.
- Drive cost savings through the regions, collaborating with the Brand's financial organization to ensure alignment
- Drive change through the region to meet the needs of the business
- Develop a high performing team with category expertise
- Deliver year over year cost savings that improve the gross margin of the brands.
- Improve working capital to increase free cash flow
- Prepare the organization for the future needs of the consumer, whether it is skills, tools, or systems
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and develop a high performing team of 1
- Lead category segmentation and develop strategies for all products and services to allow for further classification and analysis.
- Identify categories to benchmark historical performance and forecast future price movements, communicating necessary adjustments to plan.
- Work with business partners to identifying supplier partnerships through activities such as implementing alternative suppliers, alternative services and category innovation.
- Lead RFX efforts, negotiation of supply agreements and commercial agreements where needed.
- Manage and support new launch activity through quotations and lead time, onboarding of new suppliers, capacity analysis, quality concerns, etc.
- Work on new innovations in the category.
- Work with functions to develop global strategies and create synergies across the organizations
- Work with business partners to create and execute strategies for the category.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop processes and tools.
- Develop annual cost savings, cash improvement, lead time improvement and action plans to deliver the corporate objectives for year over year improvement.
- Develop and monitor the use of appropriate KPI’s to measure and improve the effectiveness of the key elements of the procurement organization.
- Maintain and manage systems all relevant system data
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Direct Procurement
- New Product Development
- Help the department manage approximately $140 MM USD spend across current suppliers and work with new suppliers to qualify them in our supply chain.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 4-year academic degree, MBA a plus
- Prefer procurement certificates.
- Minimum of 7-9 years’ experience operating in a procurement role, ideally in cosmetics/consumer goods industry.
- 5 years’ experience managing people
- Competent user of computerized IT systems – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages
- 3-5 years of experience working within a procurement tool (SAP, Ariba etc.) environment at an advanced level
- Travel as needed to visit suppliers, resolve issues etc. for new launches and ongoing business.
- Lead and manage by influencing others
- Ability to take feedback
- Accountable and transparent
- Team oriented and collaborative
- “Can do” problem solving
- Action oriented
- Driven to Succeed through others
- Drive for results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Customer focus including the ability to collaborate and support business goals and objectives
- Strong ability to influence
- Attention to detail while being able to see the “big picture”
- Ability to lead others through example, setting standards for performance, and creating accountability
- Dealing with ambiguity and change
- Verbal and written communication
- Thorough working knowledge of the Contract Manufacturing procurement category management.
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry, brands, and products
- Understanding of payment terms, total cost of ownership, etc.
- Understanding of supplier audit requirements to assess health and quality of suppliers
- Cost modeling
- Markets driving movements in pricing
- Technology and Innovation driving category growth
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law