Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 1
- Cabazon Jobs 1
- Central Valley Jobs 3
- Columbus Jobs 1
- Cypress Jobs 2
- Destin Jobs 4
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 24
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Fort Worth Jobs 1
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Houston Jobs 1
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Merrimack Jobs 3
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Myrtle Beach Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 21
- Niagara Falls Jobs 2
- North Charleston Jobs 3
- Park City Jobs 4
- Pennsylvania Furnace Jobs 1
- Riverhead Jobs 3
- Rosemont Jobs 3
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Manager, Indirect ProcurementLocation: East Millstone, New Jersey Brand: Shiseido Date: 09/21/2021
Manage Indirect Procurement for Shiseido Americas while maintaining lowest total cost and highest quality and service.
Responsible for Corporate Services (i.e. Transportation, 3rd Party Fulfillment, 3rd Party Customer Care, Corporate Temp Labor, HR, Corporate Facilities, Fleet, POSM, ) across all Shiseido Americas. Directly responsible for the regional spend of approximately $50MM. Lead the category/supplier segmentation and strategy development efforts.
Support the execution of procurement best practices.
Travel as needed to visit suppliers, resolve issues etc. for new and ongoing business.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead category segmentation and develop strategies for all materials to allow for further classification and analysis.
- Lead and assist with RFX efforts, negotiation supply agreements where needed.
- Execute strategies for the category.
- Responsible for negotiations and award of business
- Execute annual cost savings, cash improvement and action plans to deliver the corporate objectives for year over year improvement in both.
- Responsible for supporting supplier partnerships through activities such as implementing alternative suppliers, alternative materials, and category innovation.
- Monitor the use of appropriate KPI’s to measure and improve the effectiveness of the key elements of the procurement organization.
- Idea generation for new innovations (end to end) in their category to make sure we are paying the lowest possible cost, and it meets the timeline
- Identify primary feedstocks to benchmark historical performance and forecast future price movements, communicating necessary adjustments to plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and appropriate processes and tools.
- Annual Cost of Goods savings targets
- Payment term improvements
- Support consolidation of supplier base
- Maintain strategic supplier relationships
- Support category segmentation and strategy development and execution
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Works cross functionally for any clarification needed on projects (Facilities, HR, Transportation, Marketing, Sales, Executive Leadership, etc.)
- Works with stakeholders on scope of works and business requirements
- Savings tracking
- Budget/Standard cost setting
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Working knowledge of procurement category management
- Understanding of Supply Chain Functions and Linkage
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry, brands, and products
- Understanding of payment terms, total cost of ownership, etc.
- Understanding of supplier audit requirements to assess health and quality of suppliers
- Material cost modeling
- Basic understanding of commodity markets driving material pricing"
- Drive for results
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Customer and consumer focus including the ability to collaborate
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with ambiguity and change
- Verbal and written communication
- Competent user of computerized IT systems • Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages
- 3-5 years of experience working within a procurement tool (SAP, Ariba etc.) environment at an advanced level"
- 4-year academic degree, MBA a plus
- Prefer procurement certificates
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law