Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Anchorage Jobs 2
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charleston Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 21
- Estero Jobs 1
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 3
- Groveport Jobs 1
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Merrimack Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 27
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Roanoke Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sioux Falls Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 3
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Assistant Boutique Manager - Silver SandsLocation: Destin, Florida Brand: Shiseido Date: 03/10/2021
Position: Assistant Boutique Manager
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a
client based business. Motivates, inspires and leads team to achieve personal and team productivity goals.
Knows week to date, month to date and year to date sales expectations results. Manages action plans to
drive top line sales. Monitors payroll budgets. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment,
ensuring a positive internal and external client experience. Provides coaching to ensure the individual and
collective skills of the team are utilized effectively to maximize sales results and productivity. Partners
with Boutique Manager in the recruiting, hiring and on-boarding and training of staff. Effectively manages
store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance. Serves as manager in the absence of the Boutique
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Service
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor and the
girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
• Meets personal goals while maintaining a strong floor presence and leads by example.
• Observes employees’ interactions with clients, coaching in the moment as needed; performs hourly
reads and identifies opportunities to increase Units Per Transaction, Average Dollar Sale and Sales
per hour. Coaches in the moment and holds the team accountable.
• Ensures all employees consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client based
business and following up accordingly.
• Consistently seeks to understand new techniques and product to become a brand expert.
• Assists the Boutique Manager in identifying opportunities to drive traffic into store through events
community outreach, sampling and newness launches.
2. Human Resources
• Actively networks and recruits Beauty Ambassadors to ensure open positions are filled within a
• Conducts behavioral based interviews to assess talent and assist in selecting high quality, high
• Communicates clear expectations, shows people the way and provides direction, support and ongoing
• Assists in training employees in bareSelling, clientelling, skin care, product knowledge, the makeunder
process as well as operational systems/standards.
• Serves as brand and product expert and ensures Beauty Ambassadors have a thorough
understanding of features and benefits of our product offering.
• Manages and assesses performance through consistent observation and feedback. Assists the
Boutique Manager in completing the annual performance review process.
• Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Responsible for knowing and upholding operational and people related policies and procedures.
3. Visual Presentation
• Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards ensuring the store is
• Maintains consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
• Communicates inventory level and trends to Boutique Manager.
• Consistently utilizes policies/procedure manuals and additional company resources to ensure
compliance and loss prevention.
• Consistently reviews payroll to ensure appropriate staffing levels during peak traffic.