Or browse by
Choose a Category
Choose a Location
- Albuquerque Jobs 1
- Allen Jobs 1
- Anchorage Jobs 2
- Bellevue Jobs 2
- Branson Jobs 2
- Brea Jobs 1
- Charleston Jobs 1
- Charlotte Jobs 1
- Cincinnati Jobs 1
- Columbus Jobs 3
- Dallas Jobs 1
- Destin Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 21
- Estero Jobs 1
- Fargo Jobs 2
- Glendale Jobs 3
- Groveport Jobs 1
- Lancaster Jobs 1
- Lynnwood Jobs 1
- Merrimack Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 27
- Omaha Jobs 1
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 1
- Raleigh Jobs 3
- Roanoke Jobs 2
- Rutherford Jobs 6
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sioux Falls Jobs 1
- St Louis Jobs 2
- Sterling Jobs 1
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Virginia Beach Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 1
- West Des Moines Jobs 3
- West Freehold Jobs 1
Boutique Manager - CharlestonLocation: Charleston, South Carolina Brand: Shiseido Date: 03/10/2021
Position: Boutique Manager
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a
client based business. Motivates, inspires and leads team to achieve personal and team productivity goals
and sales metrics. Analyzes Week to Date, Month to Date and Year to Date sales and develops action
plans to drive top line sales. Responsible for the management of a large staff, including a leadership team.
Manages payroll budgets and other metrics to ensure Boutique’s financial contribution meets company
plan. Trains and coaches to ensure the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively to
maximize sales results and productivity as well as create a positive internal and external client experience.
Assesses team and evaluates on-going staffing needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively
manages Boutique operations, ensures consistency and compliance in all operational procedures and
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Service
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, and the
girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
• Meets personal goals while maintaining a strong floor presence and control and coaching the team to
achieve their individual goals.
• Forecast/reforecasts business performance to meet company plan, setting goals to ensure Items Per
Transaction, Average Dollar Sale, sales productivity, sampling and newness goals are achieved.
• Models the girlfriend experience and provides feedback when observing Beauty employees’ interactions
with clients, bareSelling, tracking hourly productivity and diagnosing opportunities to increase items
per transaction, average dollar sale and sales per hour.
• Coach, motivate and train the team to achieve the same results.
• Manages Assistant Boutique Manager and KeyHolders in their role, identifying learning and
developmental opportunities and coaching accordingly.
• Ensures all employees consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client based
business and following up accordingly.
• Serves as brand and product expert and ensures Beauty Ambassadors have a thorough understanding
of features and benefits of our product offering.
• Identifies opportunities to build customer database through events, community outreach, sampling
and newness launches.
2. Human Resources
• Consistently assesses talent of Beauty Ambassadors, diagnosing training needs, providing on-going
training opportunities as needed.
• Actively networks, recruits and interviews to ensure applicant pipeline is full to ensure open positions
are filled within a reasonable amount of time.
• Hires to the needs of the business, utilizing behavioral based interviewing to assess talent, and builds
high quality, high performing teams.
• Establishes clear expectations, shows people the way and provides direction, support and on-going
• Creates and manages shift schedules and processes payroll information accurately.
• Ensures employees are trained in bareSelling, clientelling, skin care, product knowledge, the makeunder
process as well as operational systems/standards.
• Leverages the strengths of management team and creates action plans to ensure all employees grow
in role and assume greater responsibility.
• Manages and assesses performance through consistent feedback and documentation of performance,
coaching and creating developmental plans/performance appraisals.
• Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Responsible for knowing and upholding operational and people related policies and procedures.
B A R E E S C E N T U A L S
3. Visual Presentation
• Ensures merchandising/display/marketing standards are implemented and maintained ensuring the
store is consistently replenished.
• Responsible for managing implementation of visual floor sets, identifying any location specific
• Ensures consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
• Communicates with District Manager regarding inventory levels, markdowns and trends.
• Consistently utilizes policies/procedure manuals and additional company resources to ensure
compliance and loss prevention.
• Prioritizes, plans and adjusts schedules and agendas to ensure all business goals are achieved.
• Consistently reviews payroll, thinking forward to ensure appropriate staffing levels during peak traffic.
• Manages supply levels, cash control and other expenses.
• Reviews monthly with District Manager, identifies opportunities to reduce overhead and increase
• Identifies opportunities to prevent loss, recognizes issues and partners with appropriate resources as
• Identifies and addresses facility maintenance concerns, partnering with Store Operations as necessary.
• Develops relationships with Corporate cross functional partners as needed to maximize business
• Ensures corporate communication is filtered to all employees.
• Establishes and maintains a safe work environment and ensures ongoing training and awareness.
• Performs all Manager On Duty functions including opening and closing of location.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Ability to motivate, inspire and influence others through actions and examples.
2. Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and
3. Ability to speak to the business, reforecast business performance to meet company plan and drive top
line sales through effective floor leadership, coaching and accountability.
4. Proven ability to inspire and manage staff to exceed sales goals while maintaining payroll budgets.
5. Strong operational and merchandising experience.
6. Proven track record of analyzing sales and reporting trends to drive sales.
7. Ability to network, recruit, identify talent, create teams and train/develop/retain great people.
8. Ability to effectively communicate, organize and lead.
9. Ability to identify performance problems and root cause and take the appropriate action to improve
10. Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
11. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
12. Minimum of 2+years of supervisory or managerial experience.
13. Cosmetic industry experience in a selling environment of a four-wall or counter preferred.
14. Artistry experience preferred.
15. Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
16. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
17. Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.