Or browse by
Choose a Category
- Corporate Jobs 50
- Creative Jobs 3
- Digital and E-Commerce Jobs 1
- Distribution Jobs 4
- Education, Training and Artistry Jobs 1
- Factory Jobs 13
- Field Jobs 2
- IT and Engineering Jobs 1
- Manufacturing Jobs 2
- Marketing Jobs 9
- Office and Administrative Jobs 1
- Planning Jobs 6
- Retail Jobs 102
- Sales Jobs 1
- Supply Chain Operations Jobs 2
Choose a Location
- Allen Jobs 1
- Annapolis Jobs 1
- Bellevue Jobs 1
- Branson Jobs 3
- Broomfield Jobs 5
- Central Valley Jobs 2
- Cincinnati Jobs 4
- Columbus Jobs 2
- Cypress Jobs 1
- Dulles Jobs 2
- East Millstone Jobs 2
- East Windsor Jobs 17
- Edgewater Jobs 1
- Escondido Jobs 2
- Fargo Jobs 3
- Glendale Jobs 2
- Groveport Jobs 5
- Honolulu Jobs 1
- Houston Jobs 4
- Lancaster Jobs 2
- Livermore Jobs 4
- Lynnwood Jobs 2
- Merrimack Jobs 2
- Miami Jobs 1
- Monroe Jobs 1
- Municipality of Bethel Park Jobs 1
- New Jersey National Guard Sea Girt Unit Jobs 1
- New York Jobs 33
- Newport Beach Jobs 1
- Niagara Falls Jobs 3
- North Charleston Jobs 2
- Orlando Jobs 2
- Park City Jobs 1
- Pleasanton Jobs 5
- Raleigh Jobs 4
- Riverhead Jobs 2
- Roanoke Jobs 1
- Rosemont Jobs 1
- Rutherford Jobs 8
- Salt Lake City Jobs 1
- San Francisco Jobs 1
- San Jose Jobs 3
- San Mateo Jobs 4
- Seattle Jobs 1
- Sevierville Jobs 2
- Sioux Falls Jobs 2
- St Louis Jobs 1
- Thornton Jobs 2
- Thousand Oaks Jobs 1
- Tigard Jobs 1
- Vacaville Jobs 1
- Walnut Creek Jobs 3
- Wayne Jobs 1
- West Covina Jobs 2
- West Des Moines Jobs 5
- West Freehold Jobs 1
- Wrentham Jobs 3
Key Holder, bare+Beauty (bareMinerals), WoodburyLocation: Central Valley, New York Brand: bareMinerals Date: 07/27/2021
We believe the little choices we make have the power to create a big difference - for ourselves, our communities and the world around us. As creators of clean, natural mineral makeup, we're here to help you take care of what matters - yourself, your loved ones, your community and the world around you - and, of course, your skin, your beauty and your sense of well-being. We also want to share a bigger sense of purpose that goes beyond makeup. We believe that the world is full of opportunity and free of limitations and we aim to achieve this through our pillars of CLEAN, COMMUNITY and CARING. We value a clear, fuss-free and direct approach to communication. We're grounded in the real lives of our customers.
KEY HOLDER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY products and THE POWER OF GOOD while building a customer-focused business; One that unlocks the power of relationships and creates a greater sense of belonging. Creates and encourages an authentic, warm and inspirational internal and external customer experience.
Motivates and supports team to achieve individual and store sales goals. Executes store manager action plans to drive productivity metrics to achieve sales goals. Takes part in the education of selling and artistry skills through our lens of Natural Beauty Redefined. Supports store operations; ensures compliance in operational procedures and company policies.
Customer Focus & Education
Consistently creates a welcoming environment for our customer, through our Connect, Customize and Commit service model, which focuses on personally connecting with them, customizing their beauty routines and committing to a genuine and ongoing relationship. Additionally, takes part in ensuring team is coached in our artistry approach as outlined in current education materials.
- Achieves personal sales goals through impeccable customer service and by maintaining an
active floor presence. Leads by example. Motivates and provides balanced coaching to team. Utilizes company provided tools to track progress. Communicates learning needs to store management.
- Demonstrates awareness and urgency to achieve hourly goals, setting micro-goals to impact
contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale, conversion and key category goals.
- Champions our customer loyalty program, Friends & Benefits (FAB), through a vigorous sampling and clientele initiative. Participates in building brand awareness through events and new product launches.
- Responsible for awareness and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensures for an environment where employees are treated respectfully.
Operations & Visuals
- Performs all Manager-On-Duty functions including opening/closing of location and cash handling procedures.
- Utilizes tools, such as zone charts, during peak and holiday time periods and/or as needed to protect the business.
- Maintains accurate product lifecycle through processes that include, but not limited to, cycle counts, product mark out of stock processes, shipment receiving, transfers, and physical inventories. Assists in shipment processing and placement.
- Identifies and communicates maintenance concerns per company guidelines.
- Takes part in the implementation of visual floor sets. Ensures merchandising & marketing standards are impeccably maintained.
- Upholds consistent standards of cleanliness and organization on sales floor and in backroom.
- Consistently maintains repair & maintenance standards to meet health and safety guidelines for employees & customers. Partners with store manager to ensure stores are fully functional.
- Supports inventory control policies & procedures with the goal of reducing shrink to less than
- Maintains a positive relationship with corporate partners and property management, e.g. Mall Operations, Security Partners, etc.
- Responsible for solid POS knowledge & execution, ensuring ongoing transactional accuracy.
Provides hands-on training for team as it relates to store systems.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of in-store technologies, digital signage, music systems & applications, mobile POS, etc.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned by corporate partners and/or store management.
Embodies the spirit of bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY, as applicable, with a dedication to empowering our customers to look good, feel good and do good for others. Embraces the belief that the little choices we make can create a big difference - from looking after our local communities to the wider well-being of the planet. Has a deep-seated passion for people and a commitment to act as an advocate for bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY, as applicable, in our approach to beauty. Ability to motivate, inspire and influence others through actions and feedback.
- Ability to achieve sales results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of
teamwork, cooperation, and accountability.
- Ability to demonstrate behavior-based coaching to drive sales.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Effectively communicates and build relationships both inside and outside of their store.
- Maintains composure and acts with ethics & agility.
- Experienced with standard operational processes.
- Minimum of l+ years of supervisory experience.
- Ideally, has experience in customer-focused/personal care industry in a four-wall sales environment.
- Artistry experience preferred.
bare+BEAUTY products, as applicable.
wearing bareMinerals and/or