Or browse by
Choose a Job Category
Choose a Location
Senior Makeup Artist, NARS (Atlanta)Location: Atlanta, Georgia Brand: NARS Date: 05/11/2023
The Senior Makeup Artist is responsible for sales goals at Artistry Events and representing the brand in outstanding artistry, image, passion, customer service, and productivity.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
•Responsible for sales at Artistry Events and reinforcing the NARS experience and NARS style
•Develop Counter Artist’s selling & artistry skills in-store
•Partner and communicate with Account Executives and Regional on delivering winning events
•Achieve sales goals
•Manage T&E budget
•Act as a NARS ambassador in the public as well as the digital space
•Ability to travel, especially during peak event months
•Participation in PR initiatives when necessary
•Provide well-articulated tips and tricks for new collections
•Collaborate with stores and AE’s of the stores that are on your calendar to drive successful events
•Be an impactful presence in stores whether it be sales support days or an event
Qualifications & Competencies:
•5 years of experience in artistry skills and retail selling
•Holds enthusiasm and eagerness to participate in PR initiatives
•Proven sales record
•Reliability and timeliness
•Ability to speak in front of large groups at master classes and trend shows
•Excellent makeup artistry skills, editorial and runway experience a plus
•Experience in a corporate role with a cosmetic company in Artistry or Education
Trust 8 Competencies
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big: Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks: Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On: Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate: Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open: Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity: Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable: Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
- Applaud Success: Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law